Friday, November 9, 2012

Sudden Glory 2

How has God moved in my life today? Como movia Dios en mi vida hoy?

Well, through His grace at work in me...the Holy Spirit helping me to grow in self-control...I saw my weight go down below where it's been hovering the past several weeks.  Yes, I had to do my part. It isn't, "Oh, God, please make me thin."  But there is a good network of support through some wonderful sisters-in-Christ on Sparkpeople.com...good resources there too...so...I think it appropriate to thank God for the wonder of the technology that brought those resources to me.
Bueno, por su gracia obrando en me...el Espiritu Santo ayudandome crecer en dominio propio...miraba mi peso bajar debajo de donde ha estado quedandose durante estas muchas semanas. Claro que tenia que hacer la parte mia. No es, "Oh, Dios, favor de hacerme flaca!" Pero hay una comunidad de apoyo por unas maravillosas hermanas en Cristo en Sparkpeople.com...buenos recursos alla tambien...pues...me parece debido dar gracias a Dios por la maravilla de la tecnologia que  me traia esos recursos.

On another note...He has been moving through me in the life of a former student. She goes to another school now, but we still chat via facebook or gmail. Mostly when I notice she's online, I send her a "Gramma Hug". I've dropped seed in her life from time to time...and am watering it further, today having invited her over for Thanksgiving. Little by little I hope to guide her into Father's hugs!
Otra cosa...El ha estado moviendo por mi en la vida de una estudiante anterior. Ella asiste a otra escuela ahora, pero todavia platicamos por facebook o gmail. Mayormente al darme cuenta que ella ingresaba, le mando un "abrazo de abuelita." He sembrado semilla en su vida de vez en cuando...y estoy regandola mas, hoy habiendole invitado para el Dia de Accion de Gracias. Pcoco a poco espero guiarle a los abrazos del Padre.

And tonight I am going to Ciudad for a women's conference...so I have yet to finish seeing His moving in my life THIS day!
Y esta noche me voy a Ciudad para un congreso de damas...pues todavia hay que terminar de mirar su movimiento en me vida en ESTE dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment